THE GHOST OF MY ROOMMATE IN TORMENT


Ibrahim Ujulu Medugu writes:
A lady slept off while waiting for her roommate up until 2: AM. When she noted that her room was yet to be back from night party at that time, she woke up in order to lock the door. As she woke up trying to move to the door, she noticed a huge dark figure with a sad look towards the window. Am I dreaming? So she asked herself. But the dark figure stared
deep into her eyes sadly and handed her a written note.
She immediately opened it and thus it read: Dear friend, I couldn't make it home last night because I had an accident on my way coming back from the night party. It was a very terrible accident that I was not able to make it. All these time I thought life after death was just an illusion, but here am I lonely and afraid in pains and in
torments.
The torture is unending; I can’t explain it but am dying a thousand times in a second. You never told me this place was for real and how to avoid it. We grew up together, went to school together and did everything in common but you never told me about this torment for sinners after death. I asked you severally and you jokingly pushed it aside. I was your best friend but that didn't count here. The angel of death told me that am without Christ and my name is not in the book of life.
I asked you yesterday morning what does it truly take to gain life everlasting and you said you
don't want to bore me. Am in pains, can you hear the screams, the torments of the great anguish. Mostly I was told it’s for eternity. You betrayed our friendship; you never told me sex when one is not lawfully married is fornication; though you cautioned me against HIV/AIDS that I should be wise. You never told me getting high is drunkenness, you just told me not to drink and drive. You never told me lying and cheating is a sin, all you just said was don't be caught. You never told me that masturbation is a sin; all you said was that I should be authentic. You never told me that life from the moment of conception to natural death is very precious before the eyes of God; as such abortion is a murder and evil. You never told me that sexual immoralities (incest, rape, homosexuality etc) are never been classical but sinful. You never called a sin by its name to me; you always painted a sin by another name to sound moderately. I hate
you for that....aaaahhhh.....aaahhhh....aaa
The flames keep getting hotter. I wish you were here. You deceived me to the end. If you
had told me about Jesus and salvation, I couldn't have been here. I died only a few hours ago.
I was very drunk and ran into a moving van but it seems I have been here for centuries because of the torment. Please tell my family and all our friends about salvation. Am dying again but death won’t come. It’s me, your best friend and roommate.
Today is still another opportunity to tell someone about Jesus Christ and His saving graces and mercy. I just told you because I will never want you to end up in HELL. Please feel free #SHARE our posts if you think someone else needs it. You might not be able to go around evangelizing but you can just share this to caution someone. Life after death is merited and never a right: This therefore urges one to question himself/herself by a kind of life he/she has to live after death. Death is inevitable for certain. Hell is real and so also Heaven is real.
PRAYER: Oh Jesus Son of David, we plead Thee to open our spiritual eyes to see the nothingness of this world and the greatness of heaven. Heal us of our spiritual blindness in order to see the shortness of our lives here on earth and the endless length of eternity, that we may gain the wisdom of life through Jesus Christ our Lord. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen!

Comments